Are you confused about funding agencies’ new data management and sharing policies? Or do you need some help managing your research data? You’re not alone and we can help! Join us for one of five upcoming workshops (each session is identical):
- Thurs. Sept. 24 3 – 4:30 PM, Main Library 1015
- Wed. Sept. 30 3 – 4:30 PM, Pappajohn Business Building W401
- Tues. Oct. 6 2 – 3:30 PM, Hardin Library Information Commons East
- Wed. Oct. 21 2 – 3:30 PM, Engineering Library 2001C
- Wed. Nov. 4 12:30 – 2 PM, Sciences Library 102
The purpose of this workshop is to explain research data management and its importance, help identify some common data management issues, and learn about best practices and resources that are available. This workshop is open to all UI students, faculty, and staff. Registration is requested. To register, please click on one of the dates above.