- Outreach and Instruction Librarian. Lover of coffee, as well as 19th century photography, painting, tourism and print.
- Documenting and Treating Scrolls: Part 3 Final from the “Preservation Beat” blog. http://blog.lib.uiowa.edu/preservation/2016/07/27/documenting-and-treating-scrolls-part-3-final/
- A Visit to Himie Voxman’s Hometown from Iowa Now. http://now.uiowa.edu/2016/07/visit-himie-voxmans-hometown
- James Alan McPherson, Pulitzer Prize-Winning Writer, Dies at 72, obituary from the New York Times http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/28/books/james-alan-mcpherson-pulitzer-prize-winning-writer-dies-at-72.html?_r=0
- Find James Alan McPherson’s work at the UI Libraries http://blog.lib.uiowa.edu/news/2016/07/28/find-james-alan-mcphersons-work-at-the-ui-libraries/
- Migration Is Beautiful, The Davenport Public Library’s report about the Iowa Women’s Archives new web project http://blogs.davenportlibrary.com/sc/2016/07/21/migration-is-beautiful/
- Women and Social Movements in Modern Empires Since 1820, a new resource: https://search.alexanderstreet.com/wasg
- Rare Books and Manuscripts 2017 in Iowa City has launched its website: http://conference.rbms.info/2017/program/
From Social Media:
Behind the Scenes:
Behind the scenes filming a video about flexagons with Emily Martin from the Center for the Book. Keaton Fuller, Special Collections’ video assistant is seen in the photo.
The video will appear on our YouTube channel http://youtube.com/uispeccoll sometime in August.
Want to stay connected? Follow us on social media: