Although the campus libraries are closed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the staff of the Scholarly Impact Department are working remotely to assist UI faculty, staff, and students. Extensive resources and information about our services is always available at our website: https://www.lib.uiowa.edu/scholarly-impact/. We offer virtual one-on-one consultations and group training sessions upon request. Contact us today at email@example.com for scheduling!
If you need assistance with Scholarly Communication issues, such as:
- Finding and using Open Educational Resources (OER)
- Applying for an OpenHawks OER grant (Applications are due April 24, 2020!)
- Making your scholarship Open Access
- Navigating copyright and fair use for course materials and publishing
Our Scholarly Communications Librarian, Mahrya Burnett, is available to help.
If you need Research Data Services, such as assistance with:
- Data management plans
- Managing data during research
- Sharing or publishing research data and getting a DOI
And if you need assistance with boosting your scholarly impact, we can help you with:
- Creating and managing researcher profiles, like ORCID
- Measuring the impact of your research
- Analyzing the publication output of individuals or groups
Let us help free up your time so you can focus on your teaching, learning, and research!