Hardin Library construction continues on all floors this semester.
- Restrooms available in the 24-hour study area while other restrooms are being expanded and refreshed.
- 1st Floor entrance (most accessible entrance) is open. Restrooms under renovation. Study tables available.
- 2nd Floor restrooms under renovation.
- 3rd Floor restrooms near service desk under renovation but predicted to open by February 1.
- 24-hour study remains open when library is closed. 24-hour study available to affiliates with UIHC badge or Iowa One Card.
- 4th Floor restrooms under renovation but predicted to open by February 1. All print books dated before 2010 have been sent to offsite storage in Iowa City but can be requested in the catalog. Empty bookstacks will be removed this semester.
4th Floor renovations paid for by a generous grant from the Roy J. Carver Trust.