All loans due in June, 2021 should be returned or renewed (re-loaned). Materials due in June 2021 must be renewed or returned by October 1 to avoid being billed a replacement charge.
You may renew your loans:
- by signing into my account
- by bringing your books to the library and asking for renewals
- by calling the library at 319-335-9151
You may return Hardin Library books to any University of Iowa Library.
You may return books from any University of Iowa Library to the Hardin Library.
You may return any University of Iowa Libraries books to Hardin Library via campus mail.
You may return any University of Iowa Libraries books by shipping them to Hardin Library.
- Ship books to Hardin Library, 600 Newton Road, Iowa City, IA 52242 USA
- Please use shipping with tracking such as USPS Priority Mail or UPS.
Hardin Library has a low barrier book return at the Newton Road entrance. Come inside the first set of doors and you will see a wooden book return with a slot (nothing to pull) for returns. You may return any University of Iowa books here. This door is near parking and is handicapped accessible.