The Office of Teaching, Learning, and Technology provided several important privacy tips to prevent Zoom-based classes and meetings from being disrupted.
- Do not post the link to your Zoom meeting on social media. Instead, share the link privately with those you wish to invite.
- Mute all participants.
- Disable the “Share Screen” option for all participants.
Other changes you could try:
- Making the Zoom meeting password-protected.
- Disabling the “Join Before Host” feature.
- Locking the Zoom meeting after everyone has arrived to prevent others from randomly joining.