The entire Hardin Library building, including the 24-hour study, is closed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. The Hardin Library will re-open on August 17, 2020 at 7:30am. Access to the Hardin Library will be restricted to current University of Iowa faculty, students, and staff, and will require swiping in with an Iowa One Card or UIHC badge.
Hardin Library is providing most services remotely during this time including:
- reference services by email or chat
- electronic delivery of articles from other libraries and from Hardin’s print collection
- home delivery of print materials from our collection if an electronic version is not available
- consultations and education sessions with librarians
- Hardin Open Workshops on Zoom