Congratulations to our December 2016 Graduate | Seunggun Lee

Seunggun Lee
Seunggun Lee

Seunggun Lee has worked at the Hardin Library for 2 years and will be graduating this month with a B.S., Psychology with a Minor in Physical Activity and Nutrition Science.

What will you be doing after graduation?
I’ve got a job at Four Oaks in Cedar Rapids. I will be working there as a Youth Counselor from next year. I will help children who are diagnosed with mental issues by being a role in the day-to-day care of the children including the use of Trauma Informed Care. I am ultimately helping them heal their deeper trauma and grow successfully into adulthood.

Also, I will be working at the Psychology Research lab at the University of Iowa to gain more experience about collecting data and statistically analyzing it in the lab, which would help me choose which graduate program i would pursue in the future. (I am still deciding which lab I would like to work next year).
I am planning to go to graduate school in 2018 as well.

My favorite part about working at the Hardin Library
My favorite part about working at Hardin library is to offer service by greeting patrons at the front desk in the morning and help them find resources for them. Also, I have met a lot of good people who are emotionally helping me go through a harsh college life.