Are you interested in conducting a systematic review? We have two workshops to help you get started.
Systematic Reviews: Nuts and Bolts of a Systematic Review
This class provides a framework for developing a literature search for a systematic review, including:
- standards and criteria to consider
- establishing a plan
- registering a protocol,
- developing a research question,
- determining where to search
- identifying search terms
- reporting search strategies, and managing references.
Monday, July 13th, 12:00 -1:00pm (Location: East Information Commons)
Systematic Reviews: Literature Searching
This class focuses on tips and techniques for carrying out a successful literature search in support of a systematic review. Topics include
- techniques for developing search strategies
- deciding which databases to search
- how to seek out grey literature for a given topic
- selecting journals for hand searching, documenting search strategies
- saving and organizing references.
Monday, July 20th, 12:00 – 1:00pm (Location: East Information Commons)
Sign up for these workshops or request personal appointments online or by calling 319-335-9151.