Hardin Library for the Health Sciences now has a site license for the Medical Letter at http://purl.lib.uiowa.edu/MedLetter. Medical Letter can also be found on the Health Sciences Resources A-Z http://guides.lib.uiowa.edu/az.php .
The Medical Letter’s home page shows the current issue of The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics.
- To view full text articles and to find the Download PDF link, click on the title of the article.
- Use the navigation links on the left side of the screen to access other contents, including previous issues, continue education (CME/CE), Drugs for Parasitic Infections, and The Handbook of Antimicrobial Therapy.
Note that the library also has print copies of the Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics, Drugs for Parasitic Infections, and Handbook of Antimicrobial Therapy. Search InfoHawk Catalog for more information.
The library’s site license also allows access to the Medial Letter mobile app.
- Go to http://purl.lib.uiowa.edu/MedLetter
- Click the Mobile Apps link under Products on the left side of the screen.
- Fill in the registration form using your Iowa email to set up a password.
- Open the App/Play Store on your mobile device, search for “the Medical Letter” and install at no charge.
- Log in with the password you created earlier.
Questions? Comments? Email us at email@example.com or call (319) 335-9151.