A new content update is planned for Exam Master Onine on August 17, 2015. Please see below for a brief summary of materials impacted and explanations from Exam Master®. Questions? Comments? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (319) 335-9151.
USMLE Step 1
- Removing: Versions 1, 2 & 3 of Practice Exams
- Adding: Version 4 of Practice Exam, which incorporates the best questions from previous versions, along with new questions.
- Removing: Surgery (ACS) will be retired because Exam Master® has not been able acquire new content.
- Adding: Urgent Care, developed in partnership with the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine, (ABUCM)
- Updating: Family Medicine has been updated after a thorough review.
Physician Assistant (PA) Resources
- Removing: the Clinical Modules for PA’s and the Medical Subjects Modules for PA’s
- Adding: CRS (Certification Review Series) and Biomedical Subjects and Clinical Subjects outlines; also adding USMLE Step 1 Board Review & Medical Subjects, USMLE Step 2 and Step 3 Medical Subject Outlines
- Removing: Supplemental Medical Sciences for Pharmacy
- Adding: Biomedical Subjects and Clinical Subjects outlines.