Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
Use it to find:
- Full-text Academic articles (Journal of Economic Literature, Accounting Review, etc.)
- Full-text periodicals (Wall Street Journal, Financial Times, Economist, etc.)
- Market and industry reports from: Economist Intelligence Unit & Oxford Analytica
- Working papers
- Business cases
- Conference proceedings
Tips for searching:
- Start with a basic search
- Use the “Advanced Search” to search by publication date, NAICs codes, source type, document type, etc.
- Once you do a search, related searches will also be recommended
Video: View ABI/INFORM help videos below