Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Bloomberg Professional (Terminals)
Where to find it: The Bloomberg terminals have to be accessed in person. We now have 4 in the Business Library and there are others available on campus.
Use it to find:
- Economic Data
- Foreign Exchange
- Portfolio & Risk Analytics
- News & Research
- and More
- Create a unique login/account
- Type into the search bar at the top
- Type BPS to access the Bloomberg Professional Service resource center and and array of cheat sheets for Bloomberg function codes
- Bloomberg Essentials Online Training is available to all users, type BESS to access these
- A great cheat sheet on getting started can be viewed here