Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
Use it to find:
- Information on both public and private companies
- Journal and newspaper articles
- Company profiles (from Hoovers)
- lists of executives, company hierarchy, financials, mergers & acquisitions, etc.
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings
- Legal information
- Company Dossiers – create lists of companies
Tips for searching:
- Use the search box to search everything in the database (newspapers, company directories, legal news, magazines, journals, etc.)
- Use the “Get Company Info” box on the bottom right, to search company profiles
- Click the “Company Dossier” link at the bottom of the “Get Company Info” box, and then “Create Company List”
Demos: The following demo on searching LexisNexis can be viewed on youtube: