Graduate students in the Health Sciences field are invited to come to our Boot Camp on Friday, November 9th! Workshops are scheduled throughout the day and there will also be dedicated writing time. Tutors and professional assistance will be available at all times to help answer questions specific to your needs.
Boot camp: a short, intense, and rigorous course of training.
Continental breakfast will be served at 8:00 am and the workshops will begin at 8:45 am. Participants are asked to arrive no later than 8:45 and stay through the final workshop which will finish at 5:15pm.
Advance sign-up required: https://tinyurl.com/gradbootcamp
- Finding what you need efficiently: advanced PubMed/Web of Science/Scopus search strategies
- Navigate and save your searches with EndNote Desktop X9
- Data management: learn to use free tools to save time and be more productive with your spreadsheets
- Writing for success. Make yourself understood to funders and journal editors
- Open Access publishing
- Thesis formatting rules and submission dates