The Anatomage Table 7 is now available for use at the Hardin Library for the Health Sciences!
The Table 7 is the world’s only fully-segmented real human 3D anatomy system. Users can visualize anatomy exactly as they would on a fresh cadaver. Individual structures of the body are reconstructed in accurate 3D, resulting in an unprecedented virtual dissection experience. Please email us for more information.
Features of the Anatomage Table 7
- 4 Photorealistic cadavers
- Physiology simulation and pathway visualization
- 36 High-resolution regional anatomy
- 1000+ Pathology case library
Faculty: suggestions for incorporating Table 7 into your curriculum:
- Student Self-Study: Students are able to reserve Table 7 through the Hardin Library website for individual or group study.
- Quizzes: Table 7 offers a quiz mode that allows instructors to create a quiz over structures of the cadaver. The Table also allows Pins to be placed on the cadaver to mimic a real-life cadaver quiz.
- Lecture Content: Table 7 software allows for both screenshots and screen recordings. Instructors can create lecture content through the Anatomage Table 7.
- Training for you: Joe Promes is available to give you an overview of using the table and features.