Please join the Sciences Library for:
Lunch @ the Library: SciFinder Tips & Tricks
At 12:30-1:20pm on Wednesday, October 24th & 31st in 102 SL (Sciences Library classroom).
This workshop will be focused on SciFinder, one of the best resources for chemistry literature and chemical information. It is open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Register for a SciFinder account;
- Access SciFinder from off-campus;
- Use SciFinder to explore references, substances and reactions;
- Save searches and create alerts to keep up with the information in your field;
- Export citations to citation management tools such as RefWorks;
- Find the full-text of articles indexed in SciFinder;
- Get help when you need it!
Bring your lunch, if you wish. Coffee and cookies will be provided. If you have any questions about this workshop or SciFinder, please contact Sara Scheib.