Are you starting a new research paper or project and looking for a way to manage your references? Then join us for this useful and informative workshop about EndNote! EndNote is a citation management program supported by the UI Libraries. The web version is available for free to the entire UI community and the desktop client is available for free to UI faculty, staff, graduate and professional students.
12:30-1:30pm, Wednesday, October 8
3rd Floor Computer Room, Sciences Library
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Sign up for (or download) EndNote for free!
- Transfer existing references from other services to EndNote;
- Export references from popular databases for importing into EndNote;
- Use EndNote to organize and share references;
- Use EndNote to format a bibliography in one of thousands of different styles;
- Use the Cite While You Write plugin for Microsoft Word;
- Get help when you need it!
This workshop is free and open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. You may bring your lunch if desired. Free coffee will be provided. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Scheib at email@example.com or (319) 335-3024.