Each semester hundreds of students work at the University of Iowa Libraries, and you can too.
- Flexible Schedules. You can work 7 to 20 hours a week from early morning shifts to late night.
- Multiple Locations. The UI Libraries has 9 convenient locations across campus, both the east side and west side of the river.
- Variety of Jobs. There are all kinds of things to do to keep the library running: customer service, clerical, re-shelving or security.
- Pay. We offer a competitive $7.25/hour wage.
- Learn about Library Resources. You’ll become familiar with the information resources the library offers students, which can give you an advantage when it comes time for your next paper.
Come check out all the student job opportunities at the UI Libraries during the Job Fair on Thursday, August 27, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. at the IMU.
The University of Iowa prohibits discrimination in employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, national origin, color, creed, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or associational preference. The University also affirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities and equal access to University facilities. For additional information on nondiscrimination policies, contact the Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity, (319) 335-0705 (voice) and (319) 335-0697 (text), 202 Jessup Hall, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1316.