Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: ProQuest Dissertations and Theses Global (PQDT Global)
ProQuest Dissertations & Theses Global is the world’s most comprehensive collection of dissertations and theses from around the world, spanning from 1743 to the present day and offering full text for graduate works added since 1997, along with selected full text for works written prior to 1997. It contains a significant amount of new international dissertations and theses both in citations and in full text.
Use it to find:
- Dissertations and theses on a variety of business and economic topics as well as technology, medicine, the social sciences, and more.
- Faculty members who served as advisors on specific dissertations and theses.
- Dissertations and theses from specific institutions and/or on particular topics.
Tips for searching:
- Use the main search box to do a Basic Search. Narrow your results using the limiters on the left.
- Or do an Advanced Search to search in a more targeted manner by specifying author, advisor, university/institution, subject, or keyword.