We are very excited to have had 5 million downloads in Iowa Research Online! We had 4 million downloads in November, so this last million happened in only about 6 months. Some of this growth is attributable to the fantastic content added recently (such as the State Historical Society journal Annals of Iowa, back to 1863).
While we don’t know exactly what download made us cross the 5 million mark, these items all received higher use around the time we made it to 5 million.
- A Feminist Vindication of Mary Wollstonecraft
- Chemical, physical and mechanical properties of nanomaterials and its applications
- Educational opportunity and inequality in Nigeria: assessing social background, gender and regional effects
- Estructura y forma en “El poema de mío Cid.” (Hacia una explicación de la imitación poética de la historia de la epopeya castellana)
- Image, Text, and Story: Comics and Graphic Novels in the Classroom
- NANDA-I, NOC, and NIC linkages in nursing care plans for hospitalized patients with congestive heart failure
- Nurse manager competencies
- Price, Kenneth M. To Walt Whitman, America [review]
- Three essays on the customer satisfaction-customer loyalty association