Where to find it: You can find it on the Business library web site’s alphabetical list of databases.
Use it to find:
- Statistics – Includes data on: the economy, companies, countries, products, demographics, media & advertising, healthcare and medical conditions.
- Industry reports –A variety of industries, including popular categories such as: Sports & Recreation, Consumer Goods and FMCG, Media & Advertising, Technology & Telecommunications, and Internet
- Dossiers (collections on a specific topic) – On about 80,000 popular topics. Provided in PowerPoint format
- Infographics – New Infographics released daily
- Tips for searching – Use the search box to do a keyword search.
Within a search use the left sidebar to limit your search to Statistics, Studies, Dossiers & Industry-Reports, Topics, or Infographics.
Statista is really fun to browse as it is so visual.
Mouse over the drop down menus “Our Services”, “Markets & Topics”, and “Infographics” to further explore this database.
Want help using Statista? Contact the Business Librarians, Willow or Kim, and set up an appointment.