Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
Use it to find:
- Company information on both public and big private companies
- Business summary information – history, properties, subsidiaries, long-term debt, capital stock, business segments
- Executive information
- Ownership information
- Equity pricing and reports
- Access to company news
- List of company competitors
- Quick access to Annual Reports and other SEC filings
- Industry reports: automotive, banking, food & beverage, heavy construction, insurance, media, , pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, healthcare, oil & gas, retail, etc.
- Company News
- Search by company name or ticker symbol
- Use the “Advanced Search” to search fro companies by: state, city, zip code, year incorporated, number of employees, number of shareholders, auditor, etc.
- Use the tabs across the top to do a: executive search, government filings search, report search, ownership search or bond search
Take a look at our tutorials below: