Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: FAITS – Faulkner Advisory for IT Studies
Use it to find (from their brochure):
- Technology tutorial reports – provide intelligence about emerging and mature technologies
- Marketplace reports – offer an excellent way to stay current on all the latest trends and advances in the IT and communications market segments
- Implementation guide reports – provide users with the know-how to keep a project running on a budget
- Standards reports – examine the major IT and communications standards and protocols currently in place
- Product profile reports – provide a concise summary of the leading products and suppliers, examine product strengths and limitations, and analyze current pricing strategies
- Company profile reports – review business goals, sales and marketing strategies, and financial stability of the leading vendors
- Comparison and selection guide reports – offer the intelligence user need to make the best product and service selections
- Topics include: IT infrastructure, Telecom, Technology vendors, Linux/Open source, Healthcare IT topics, Wireless communication, Data networking, etc.
- Start with a simple search in the search bar, or
- Browse by topic or report type
- Take a look at the “help with searching” page for additional suggestions – link above the search bar