The University of Iowa Libraries is currently evaluating a new database: Scopus. The trial version is available to faculty, staff and students until May 18th.
SciVerse Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature:
- Contains 46 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Interoperability with Engineering Village
- Interoperability with Reaxys, a unique chemistry workflow solution
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
If you are accessing with IE9, compatibility mode is required. IE8 and Firefox work without problem.