Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Business & Economics Portfolio (The Conference Board)
Use it to find:
- “Essential economic data coupled with superior business management research and insights from the world’s most widely-quoted source of management and economic research.” (from the website)
- Economic data sets, including: Historical Data for Key Economic Indicators, the Conference Board Total Economy Database (macroeconomic time series on global output, input, and productivity for over 100 countries)
- Business Management Research publications database. Topics covered include: Consumer Dynamics, Corporate Governance, Global Value Chains, Labor Markets, Risk Management, Sustainability, etc.
- Search Business Management Research by clicking on the search button
- Browse by topic unless you know the report title or number
- You can also do a keyword search, but it only searches within titles
- Reports are listed with most recent at the top