THIS RESOURCE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Uniworld: American Firms Operating in Foreign Countries
Where to find it: You can find it here, and under A in the databases A-Z list.
Uniworld Online, […] offer[s] two unique directories to unravel the maze of “who operates where” and “who owns whom” regardless of whether you’re sourcing, building your business, selling, tracking competitors, or seeking employment with a multinational firm. With Uniworld Online, you’ll find contact information for headquarters, branches, subsidiaries, and affiliates of the multinational firm. Since 1955, it’s all we’ve done and we do it well. All of the firms we list are multinational firms.
Use it to find:
- American Firms Operating in Foreign Countries
- Foreign Firms Operating in the United States
Tips for searching:
- Search by: country, region, state, keyword, zip code, radius, industry codes, revenue, number of employees
- Filter results to show only: public firms, private firms, US branch locations, etc.
- Download to Excel or view results
Want help using Uniworld: American Firms Operating in Foreign Countries? Contact Willow or Kim and set up an appointment.