Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: World Bank eLibrary
Where to find it: You can find it here, and under W in the databases A-Z list.
Use it to find:
- Information on global issues including development policy, finance, health, education, climate change, aid effectiveness, and poverty
- World Bank flagship and annual publications
- Data publications
- Regional and thematic series
- Training manuals and handbooks
- Working papers
- Journal articles
Tips for searching:
- Use the quick search bar or do an Advanced Search
- Filter using the right-hand options
- Filter by: content type, topic, region, country, keyword, author, publication date, journal
Demos: Check out the following demo:
Want help using World Bank eLibrary? Contact Willow or Kim and set up an appointment.