Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Web of Science
Where to find it: You can find it here, and under W in the databases A-Z list.
Use it to find:
- Articles from over 12,000 different journals in the fields of: science, technology, social sciences, arts and humanities
- Citation tracking information
- Coverage from 1900 – present
- Full-text using the InfoLink button
Tips for searching:
- Use the quick search bar or do an Advanced Search
- Use drop down menu to search by: Topic, Title, Author, Editor, Publication, Year, Document type, etc.
- Use the left-hand bar to refine your search
Demos: Check out the following demo:
Want help using Web of Science? Contact Willow or Kim and set up an appointment.