Have you tried Scopus, our new database? The UI Libraries provide free access to Scopus, an excellent multidisciplinary citation database. Join us for a Scopus Workshop and learn advanced techniques that will help you conduct your research more efficiently and effectively.
Lunch @ the Sciences Library
11:30am- 12:20pm, Wednesday, March 13th
102 SL (Sciences Library Classroom)
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Access Scopus from off-campus;
- Use refine options to retrieve more relevant search results;
- Create reports to analyze your results;
- Save citations from Scopus to RefWorks, EndNote and other citation managers;
- Save searches and set up alerts to keep up with the literature in your field;
- Find the full-text of citations retrieved in Scopus;
- Get help when you need it!
This workshop is free and open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. You may bring your lunch if desired. Free coffee will be provided. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Scheib at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-3024.