Do you use RefWorks? Did you know the UI Libraries recently acquired another popular and powerful citation management program, EndNote? The web-based version, EndNote Basic, is available to all UI students, faculty and staff and the desktop client, EndNote Desktop, is available to UI faculty, staff, graduate and professional students. Join us for an introduction to EndNote Basic (web version) and learn how to transfer your references from RefWorks to EndNote Basic.
Lunch @ the Sciences Library
RefWorks to EndNote Basic Transition Workshop
12:30-1:20pm, Wednesday, April 30th
102 SL (Sciences Library Classroom)
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Sign up for a free EndNote Basic account;
- Transfer your references from RefWorks to EndNote Basic;
- Export references from popular databases for importing into EndNote Basic;
- Use EndNote Basic to organize and share references;
- Use EndNote Basic to format a bibliography in one of thousands of different styles;
- Use the Cite While You Write plugin for Microsoft Word;
- Get help when you need it!
This workshop is free and open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. You may bring your lunch if desired. Free coffee will be provided. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Scheib at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-3024.