The Sciences Library will provide Librarian Office Hours at the Chemistry Building (CB) in W223. A librarian will be available to assist you during the following hours:
- Mondays – 9:30am-12:00pm
- Tuesdays – 9:30am-12:00pm
- Wednesdays – 9:30-12:00pm
- Thursdays – 9:30am-12:00pm
During office hours, we can assist you with:
- Questions about your library account
- Searching the library catalog and specialized databases
- Finding books and full-text articles
- Getting materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan)
- Using citation managers like RefWorks and EndNote
- And much, much more!
A selection of chemistry reference books are also available. If you have questions or if you would like to make an appointment outside office hours, please contact the Sciences Library at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-3083.