Have a library question, but don’t want to trek through the snow to the library? The Sciences Library is now providing Librarian Office Hours at the Chemistry Building (CB) in W223. A librarian will be able to assist you during the following hours:
- Mondays – 2:30-4:30pm
- Tuesdays – 10:30am- 12:30pm
- Wednesdays – 2:30-4:30pm
- Thursdays – 10:30am-12:30pm
- Fridays – 10:30am-12:30pm
During office hours, we can assist you with:
- Questions about your library account
- Renewing your library materials
- Searching the library catalog and specialized databases
- Finding books and full-text articles
- Getting materials from other libraries (interlibrary loan)
- Using citation managers like RefWorks and EndNote
- And much, much more!
A selection of chemistry reference books are also available. Office hours will not be held during Spring Break. If you would like to make an appointment outside office hours, please contact the Sciences Library at email@example.com or (319) 335-3083.
So, come on down to W223 CB and get help from a librarian. You’ll be glad you did!