Are you starting a new research paper or project and looking for a way to manage your references? Then join us for this useful and informative workshop about RefWorks! RefWorks is a web-based citation manager and it’s free to all University of Iowa students, faculty and staff.
Lunch @ the Sciences Library: RefWorks Workshop
Wednesday, February 13 @ 11:30am – 12:20pm
Sciences Library classroom (102 SL)
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to sign up for a free RefWorks account;
- How to export references to RefWorks from popular research databases;
- How to use RefWorks to organize and share your references;
- How to use RefWorks format citations and bibliographies;
- How to download and use the free Write-N-Cite add-on to Microsoft Word to include preformatted citations and bibliographies in your paper.
This workshop is open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. You may bring you lunch if desired. Free coffee will be provided. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Scheib at email@example.com or (319) 335-3024.