Don’t forget! The Scopus trial will end on May 18th, so this is your last chance to check it out and give us some feedback.
SciVerse Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature:
- Contains 46 million records, 70% with abstracts
- Nearly 19,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Includes over 4.6 million conference papers
- Provides 100% Medline coverage
- Interoperability with Engineering Village
- Interoperability with Reaxys, a unique chemistry workflow solution
- Offers sophisticated tools to track, analyze and visualize research
If you are accessing with IE9, compatibility mode is required. IE8 and Firefox work without problem.