Visit the Business Library’s service desk to see if your textbook is available for loan. You can also use InfoHawk+ (available on the Business Library Web page) to find out which materials your instructor has placed on reserve. Select “Course Reserves” from the pull-down at the right of the search bar and then type the course number, book title, etc.
Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
“Business Expert Press’s Digital Libraries are filled with practical, concise books covering specific areas of business, including supply and operations management, international business, social media, finance, accounting, public relations, and marketing strategy. They’re written by international authorities, specifically for students seeking bachelors or masters degrees.”
Use it to find: Business Expert Press offers more than 300 E-Books that can be read online or downloaded in PDF or EPUB formats. Topics include: accounting, supply chain management, leadership, finance, corporate social responsibility, and business writing.
- Use the search box to search using keywords.
- Advanced search is available via the gear icon to the right of the search box.
- Users can browse titles from the main page (see top image).
- For more focused browsing:
- Select from the “Filters” on the left, or
- Click on “Related Topics” and select from options presented (see image at right).
The UI Libraries selected The Biographical Dictionary of Iowa, edited by David Hudson, Marvin Bergman and Loren Horton as the five millionth book for the collection. More information about this milestonetemp can be found on the UI Main Library blog here.