Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Business Expert Press
“Business Expert Press’s Digital Libraries are filled with practical, concise books covering specific areas of business, including supply and operations management, international business, social media, finance, accounting, public relations, and marketing strategy. They’re written by international authorities, specifically for students seeking bachelors or masters degrees.”
Where to find it: You can find it here, under B on our Databases A to Z page, or under B on our “E-Book Collections” page.
Use it to find: Business Expert Press offers more than 300 E-Books that can be read online or downloaded in PDF or EPUB formats. Topics include: accounting, supply chain management, leadership, finance, corporate social responsibility, and business writing.
- Use the search box to search using keywords.
- Advanced search is available via the gear icon to the right of the search box.
- Users can browse titles from the main page (see top image).
- For more focused browsing:
- Select from the “Filters” on the left, or
- Click on “Related Topics” and select from options presented (see image at right).
Want help using Business Expert Press eBook collection? Contact Jim or Kim to set up an appointment.