Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
Where to find it: You can find it here, and under P in the databases A-Z list.
Political Risk Yearbook includes all 100 of Political Risk Services‘ Country Reports. Published annually in January, every report in the Yearbook is updated each year to include the latest report for each country, as of December of the previous year. This set includes eight regional volumes, covering countries around the world.
Use it to find:
- Country Reports for 100 different countries
- Reports include:
- Country Update
- Country Forecast: Map, Highlights, Current Data, Comment & Analysis, Forecast Scenarios, Political Framework
- Country Conditions: Climate for Investment & Trade, Background (Geography, Social Conditions, Government)
Tips for searching:
- Search by Country (drop down menu)
- Use the table of contents to navigate the report