Have you tried Scopus, our new database? The UI Libraries provide free access to Scopus, an excellent multidisciplinary citation database. Join us for a Scopus Workshop and learn advanced techniques that will help you conduct your research more efficiently and effectively.
Wed, Nov 19, 12:30-1:20
Sciences Library 3rd floor
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Access Scopus off-campus.
- Use refine options to retrieve more relevant search results.
- Save citations to RefWorks/EndNote.
- Set up alerts and find full-text.
- Get help from a librarian when you need it.
This workshop is free and open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Scheib at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-3024.