Are you starting a new research paper or project looking for a way to manage your references? Then join us for this useful and informative workshop about EndNote Web, a web-based citation management tool available for free to UI students, faculty and staff.
In this workshop, you will learn how to:
- Sign up for a free account;
- Import references from popular databases;
- Organize and share your references;
- Use tools to automatically format citations and bibliographies;
- Use add-ons to Microsoft Word to include preformatted citations in your paper.
This workshop is open to all UI students, faculty and staff. There is no need to register. You may bring you lunch if desired. Free coffee will be provided. If you have any questions or if you’d like to request a workshop for your class/group, please contact Sara Scheib at email@example.com or (319) 335-3024.
|Date:||Wednesday, February 5, 2014|
|Time:||12:30pm – 1:20pm|
|Location:||Sciences Library Classroom (102SL)|