Earlier this year we brought you a blog about a team of Dutch students, here it is again and with it a book that you will find at the Engineering Library on the systematic development of highly efficient and clean vehicles look it up the call number is at the bottom of the page.
you might be interested a team of Dutch students designed a family car that produces more solar energy than it uses. It feeds the rest back into the grid!
SHARE this image if you want to see young engineers build cars that don’t need Arctic oil.
- Title: Systematic development of highly efficient and clean vehicles to meet future commercial vehicle greenhouse gas regulations / Donald W. Stanton, Cummins Inc.
- Author: Donald W. Stanton author.
- Contributor: Society of Automotive Engineers, issuing body. ; Commercial Vehicle Engineering Congress and Exhibition (2013 : Rosemont, Ill.)
- Subjects: Trucks — Motors (Diesel) — Design and construction ; Trucks — Fuel consumption ; Trucks — Motors (Diesel) — Exhaust gas
- Description: The role of efficient diesel engines in the global economy — Evolution of diesel engine emissions regulations — The modern heavy-duty diesel engine — Determining diesel engine efficiency — A system engineering approach to fuel efficiency improvement — Advanced diesel engine technologies for efficiency improvement.
- Format: pages 1395-1480 : illustrations ; 28 cm..; text.; unmediated.; volume.
- Language: English
- Related Titles: Series: L. Ray Buckendale lecture ; 58th.
- Creation Date: 2013
- Type: Book
- Source: uiowa aleph
- Series Link: L. Ray Buckendale lecture ; 58th.
- Available at Engineering Library (TL1 .L15 )