Each week we will highlight one of the many databases we have here at the Pomerantz Business Library.
The database: Passport (Consumer Industries) – Euromonitor International
Where to find it: You can find it Passport, and under P in the databases A-Z list.
NB: HawkID login is required for all users.
Passport is Euromonitor International’s global market analysis software platform, which analyses the industry in countries around the world. It monitors industry trends and gives strategic analysis and a market size and market share database for products across all key countries.
- Global industry data / analysis
- Industries include:Alcoholic drinks, Apparel and footwear, Beauty and personal care, Consumer appliances, Consumer electronics, Consumer finance, Consumer foodservice, Consumer health, Eyewear, Fresh food, Health and wellness, Home and garden, Home care, Hot drinks, Ingredients, Luxury goods, Packaged food, Packaging, Personal accessories, Pet care, Retailing, Soft drinks, Tissue & hygiene, Tobacco, Toys and games, Travel.
- Each industry contains categories to choose from
- Industry trends
- Competitive analysis
- Sales by sub category
- Company shares
- Brand shares
- Company profiles
Tips for searching:
- Use the search box – top right
- Alternatively, choose one of the options at the top – Search, Industries, Economies, Companies
- By choosing “Search” – you will be able to search within specific content – Categories and Topics, Companies, Brands, packaging, Closures
- By choosing “Industries” – you can pick an industry
Want help using Passport? Contact Willow or Kim and set up an appointment.