Freedonia Focus Report Collection – Trial ended November 23, 2011

The Focus Report Collection is an online, subscription based product that provides insight and analysis into nearly 700 U.S. and international business and industry topics. Approximately 65% of the collection addresses energy, construction & building materials, electronics, chemicals, industrial/manufacturing and packaging industry topics. The remaining 35% of the reports cover consumer products, pharmaceuticals/life sciences and service industries

Each 18 – 28 page report includes concise and valuable information on market size, product and market forecasts, industry composition, market leaders, regulatory issues and business trends. The database is useful for those involved in the commercialization of products and services and in a variety of academic disciplines including:

  • Agriculture
  • Business And Commerce
  • Earth Sciences
  • Energy
  • Engineering
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Food And Nutrition
  • Life Sciences
  • Pharmaceuticals

Please send additional comments to Dave Martin.