Education in Video is the first online collection of searchable, streaming video developed specifically for training and developing teachers. This first release contains 118 titles comprising 77 hours of video footage. One time purchase cost: $31,500
Highlights of this release include:
- Primary source video from respected providers showing teachers in classrooms using research-based teaching techniques with students.
- Video content that explores fundamental educational theories, including foundational research experiments better understood when seen rather than explained in a book.
- Teaching guides and other supplemental materials are included with the videos (as PDFs on the video page) when they are available from the publisher.
- Specialized browses such as “Educational Topics” to focus in on key educational topics and “Educators and Experts” to find particular speakers in videos.
- Limit searches by grade level allows you to zero in on a particular student population.
- Plus all of the Alexander Street Press video features – scrolling, synchronous transcripts, the ability to make annotated clips and playlists, and semantic indexing.
Please send additional comments to Dottie Persson.