In order to find full-text articles, please change some settings in Google Scholar. This change is necessary due to the libraries moving to a new electronic management system called UILink.
- Please use the library link to Google Scholar, so you can be identified as a University of Iowa affiliate.
- Click on Settings in Google Scholar.
- Select Library links and uncheck boxes under the search bar
- Type Iowa into the search bar and select The University of Iowa – ViewIt@UILink and Save
- After you complete a search in Google Scholar, you should see a results screen like this. Click on ViewIt@UILink to view full-text article.