Welcome back! Here are six tips from the Sciences Library to help you hit the ground running and start the semester off right.
- Textbooks and more – Check the library catalog to see if your textbooks are on reserve at the library or available to check out. This goes for other books, videos, music and articles too.
- Study Space - It isn’t always easy to find a place to meet or study. Fortunately, the Sciences Library has new study areas, extended hours and we still have free coffee.
- Guides - Do you have a paper to write, but can’t find the information you need? Check out our Subject Guides. These guides contain links to library funded and librarian recommended research databases and other resources you can use to find what you need.
- We deliver, for free – Need a book from another Library but don’t want to walk all the way across campus? Click the “Request Delivery” link in the library catalog and we’ll send it to your office or a campus library. If we don’t have it, fill out the Interlibrary Loan Request Form and we’ll get it for you as soon as possible.
- Workshops – The Sciences Library offers several workshops during the semester to introduce you to new tools and resources and help you learn how to use them.
- Ask Us – We’re here to help you. If you have a question or need some help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. You can call (335-3083), email (email@example.com) or even chat. And of course, you’re always welcome to visit us in person at 120 Iowa Ave., between Phillips Hall and the Biology Building.