Join Bill Fuhr from the Davenport Patents and Trademarks Resource Center for a Patents and Trademarks workshop.
Wednesday, June 27
10:00-11:30am, Engineering Library Computer Classroom (2001C SC) (focus on Engineering and Sciences)
1:00-2:30pm, Main Library, (1015A) (focus on General Research)
- Overview of P&T: types of Patents (Utility, Design, Plant), components of a patent, structure of classification system, trademark searching, when should you seek legal advice
- Demonstration / examples (topics will differ according to session attended)
- Electronic application discussion
- Comparison of interfaces between USPTO and other search mechanisms (Google, etc)
- Resources at Davenport P&T Resource Center
Register for this FREE workshop today.