The Scopus trial has been concluded. Thank you for participating.
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with flexible tools to track, analyze and visualize research.. Scopus is strong in all areas of the sciences. Updated daily, it indexes over 18,000 peer-reviewed journals and includes the content from Embase. The trial will go until May 4th.
If you are accessing with IE9, compatibility mode is required. IE8 and Firefox work without problem.
Updated daily, Scopus offers
• +18,000 peer-reviewed journals from more than 5,000 publishers
• Over 1,200 Open Access journals
• 520 conference proceedings
• Over 600 trade publications
• 350 book series
• 34 million abstracts
• Results from 435 million scientific web pages
• 23 million patent records from 5 patent offices
• 41 million records, of which 24 million records include references going back to 1996 (75% include references)
• 17 million pre-1996 records go back as far as 1823
Please send comments to Janna Lawrence, Hardin Library Assistant Director.