We're very sorry, but the page that you are looking for doesn't exist or has been moved.
- Learn to organize your references with our EndNote Desktop workshop Wednesday, April 1
- Get Free Chocolate and Learn about Searching for Nutrition Information!
- Birthing, Obstetrics & Midwifery – John Martin Rare Book Room open house March 26, 4-7pm
- Try Out ScienceDirect’s Reference Module in Biomedical Sciences
- Broaden your literature searches using EMBASE – we can teach you how
- Learn to quickly search Scopus & Web of Science with our workshop March 12 at 11am
- Learn faster searching with our PubMed Class – Wednesday, March 11 @Noon
- Birthing, Midwifery, Obstetrics books available in the John Martin Rare Book Room
- Lecture: From the Iowa Cow Wars of the Depression Era to Raw Milk Battles at MERF February 26
- Save time and learn how to set up alerts for new articles and journal table of contents with our free workshop Wed. Feb 25, 10-11am