The National Library of Medicince’s Health Services Research & Public Health Information Programs website has recently been updated. Go to http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hsrph.html to find collaborative projects, databases, subject access projects, outreach and training, and publications pertaining to health services research and public health.
· Health People 2010 Info Access Project (pre-formulated searches): http://phpartners.org/hp/
· Selected Data Tools and Stats: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/hsrinfo/datasites.html
· A Guide to Finding and Using Health Stats: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/usestats/index.htm
· Provider Portal: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/portals/healthcare.html
· Researcher Portal: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/portals/researchers.html
· Funding: http://phpartners.org/grants.html
· Self-study and outreach resources: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/nichsr/outreach.html