Hardin Library has now purchased an institution-wide subscription to Exam Master!
EXAM MASTER® is an efficient way to study for the USMLE, board certification exams and to review health-related subjects. You create customized computer based exams that are presented in both a “Test” simulation mode and a “Study” review mode with correct answers and explanations accessible. Score reporting utilities provide immediate feedback and allow for targeted learning based on your test results.
Materials available within EXAM MASTER include:
* USMLE Step 1 (8700+ Questions)
* USMLE Step 2 (4800+ Questions)
* USMLE Step 3 (3000+ Questions)
* Internal Medicine (ABIM) Certification Exam (4500+ Questions)
* Family Practice (ABFM) Certification Exam (5500+ Questions)
* General Surgery (ABS) Certification Exam (1400+ Questions)
* General Pediatrics (ABP) Certification Exam (1000+ Questions)
* Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) Certification Exam (850+ Questions)
* SPEX (Special Purpose EXamination) (7100+ Questions)
* Physician Assistant Certifying/Recertifying Exam (PANCE/PANRE) (1400+ Questions)
* National Dental Board Exam (NDBE) (1800+ Basic Science Questions) NEW
Access EXAM MASTER: http://purl.lib.uiowa.edu/exammaster
NOTE: For other free USMLE study resources, visit Hardin’s USMLE Board Review page at http://www.lib.uiowa.edu/hardin/usmle.html.